26 January 2010

THE RUNAWAYS starring KRISTEN STEWART & DAKOTA FANNING





3-things I really dig!
1: Joan Jett...whether solo, with the Runaways or as Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. What is one of the very best concerts I've ever seen? Joan Jett and the Blackhearts at the Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, Hawaii, 1981 or '82. I'll have you know that the Surf Punks, Foreigner & Charlie Daniels all played that same gig, too.
2: Kristen Stewart...yes, even in 'Twilight'! I sat through much pain while watching 'Twilight', just to geek out over Kristen. I crush hard for her because secretly I want her to hate me and make me feel like crap.
3: Dakota Fanning...I think I like Dakota so much because I think she straddles the fence, between sane and insane.
'The Runaways' premiers at 2010 Sundance Film Festival. This movie is set to release to the rest of us normal people this Spring 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment